Pages

Saturday 17 December 2011

This is the big one, I finally done it!!!!!!!!.
I finally got my own aeroplane!!!!!!!. having started flying at the young age of 14 and always been passionate about flying, I now have the best of all worlds. I love electronics and qualified as an electronics engineer, I'm absolutely commited to wildlife and conservation and have my own wildlife sanctuary and to crown it all being successful in marrying the two worlds together withthe manufacturing of wildlife telemetry equipment for monitoring wildlife in  conservation projects, I can now top it all by flying my own aeroplane and assisting in tracking the wildlife in the various projects. One more goal is to join the Bateleurs. It's a group of pilots who commit themselves to the conservation of wildlife. above is a picture of my new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment